Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ceremony Magazine Event



Ceremony Magazine had an event on Tuesday at the Richard Nixon Library. The theme was Catch the Wave. Food, drinks, and great entertainment were all a part of my evening. I LOVE the event industry! There were beautiful tablescapes and gorgeous florals. The catering was delicious (ChileCo, The Golden Trufle, Huntington Catering Co, Hyatt Regency Cateres, and Jay’s Catering).

The Cake Studio had a stunning blue cake with ‘waves’. I was going to take pictures but got very busy mingling with other event professionals. By the time I made my way back to the cake it was being served. I guess I can talk a lot :). The cake was delicious! It had almost a coffee flavor. Wayne Foster Music and Entertainment were the stars of the show. Wayne Foster was on piano. I snapped these two shots. I had a fabulous time!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela,

I am a interior designer in Riverside...friend of Donna Peters..
Just checking out your website and blog;0)
Not sure if you know my sis too?..Kim Soholt?
Nice to meet you.

KayEllen