Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beverly Hills Baby!

Last night I went to the Wedding Salon Bridal Show at the Beverly Hills Hotel. There was quite a crowed but worth the wait. I went with my pal Bree. We got in and were greeted by Bling H2O. Celebrity planner Mindy Weiss was there for an exclusive signing of her new book, The Wedding Book. She was so friendly and outgoing. I got a hard cover signed for my collection. Mindy coordinated the weddings of Seal and Heidi Klum, and Trista and Ryan from the Bachelor, just to name a few.

Amy Sparks was there with her team of makeup artist. They provided trial runs of makeup for brides. Amy works on the set of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Bree got her makeup airbrushed on by Amy. It look beautiful.

There were some incredible cakes there from Sweet Pea Cakes and Gary Hansen (Tori Spelling’s favorite cake maker). One of my favorite vendors was Foto Cabina. This is a photo booth you can rent for your reception. What a great way to entertain your guest!


Beautiful designs!

This one was done by Kevin Lee's LA Preimer.


The cake coordinated well with the table above!
Amy can you come to my home every morning and do my makeup?






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my, that wedding was to die for. So beautiful! Thanks for the comment, I am glad I didn't gain too. ;)